60 – The Birthday Trivia Game
Give this trivia game to someone on their 60th birthday… Or NOT on their 60th birthday! I know you just can’t wait to play it yourself. It’s packed with questions about things that happened back in the 70s. Here’s a sample:
- Of the 13 countries that straddle the equator, which is the only one to have been named for it (in Spanish)?
- Which book holds the world record for being most often stolen from public libraries? Clue: you should have a pint while thinking this one through.
- Charlie Chaplin once entered a Charlie Chaplin lookalike competition, but only came in second. True of false?
OK – that’s enough for now. Don’t ruin the surprise before you try the game at the 60th birthday party. Click the link below. Oh, I almost forgot to give you the answers to the riddles. They’re at the bottom of the page.
- The Guiness Book of World Records.
- False – this story is probably made up, and sources differ on where he came in the rankings.